Player Development Revenue Workshops - Sponsored by Club Car / Jerry Pate
Please join us for the Player Development Revenue Workshop with Bob Baldassari, PGA. We are happy to have the Jerry Pate Company & Club Car partner with us to provide these workshops at no charge to our section members. They are a tremendous learning opportunity. The sentiment from fellow PGA members and apprentices in other Sections is this Workshop takes a different and fresh way to help you add value to your golf facility.
These workshops are interactive , a fun environment and are designed to encourage collaboration amongst your staff, generate new ideas, inspire stories of success and provide every day applications that will benefit your golf operation and the overall happiness of your customers and employees.
Topics that will be cover include:
- The importance of identifying and understanding operating analysis (Player Development Math and Revenue Scorecards) #knowyourPGAProvalue
- Implementation strategies for key revenue drivers #getpeopleonthetee
- Identifying the consumer life cycle (from non-golfer to avid golfer) #golferpathway
- Instruction as a business for creating customers, growing rounds and generating incremental revenue at the facility #howtoputmore$$$inyourpocket
- Developing and implementing instruction products that meet consumer needs #helppeopleconsumegolf
Bob Baldassari, a 25-year PGA member, is the Director of Youth Golf Development for the PGA of America. He will lead these workshops as he has done in many other PGA Sections. Prior to joining the PGA of America staff, Bob was in the Middle Atlantic Section where he was a long time PGA Head Golf Professional and an Officer for their Board of Directors. Bob has an incredible enthusiasm for the game, an infectious personality that wins over the room, and a wealth of knowledge that always leaves you begging for more information.
Here are a few of the most frequently asked questions about the workshops:
Q - What is the attire for the workshop? Golf attire is recommended.
Q - What are the hours & Locations of the workshop?
- Tuesday, April 18 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Rock Creek GC in Daphne, AL
- Thursday, April 20 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Riverchase CC in Hoover, AL
(Please try to check in starting at 8:30 a.m., so that we can start at 9:00 a.m.)
Q - What food options will be available? Lunch will be provided both days around noon. Some small snacks, water and soft drinks will be available throughout the day.
Q - What should I bring? A notepad and a pen, all other items will be provided for you….and an open attitude for exploring new ways to build your golf business!
REGISTRAION: RSVP via email to Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the section office 205-621-6401 to reserve a spot at one of these workshops. For the April 18 event at Rock Creek, please RSVP by 4:00 pm on Friday, April 14. For the April 20 event at Riverchase CC, please RSVP by 4:00 pm on Tuesday, April 18.